How are you doing today? While Our fellow Americans were celebrating THANKSGIVING in their country last Month, as a Make Up artist I decided to also participate and do THANKSGIVING MAKEUP inspired look, because Although we do not celebrate that in Europe, I am sure each of us is thankful about something one way or the other.
As for me I am Thankful for so many things, especially LIFE.
- BENEFIT cosmetics ka-BROWS creme Gel N6 , Get it from HERE.
- MORPHE BRUSHES 35P Palette.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow 2 Palette, shade ME-512&ME-700, get it from HERE.
- PEEK A BOO LASHES Mink Lashes in Trouble Maker.
- Foundation used was ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Stay In Place, I mixed Rich Mahogany & Truffle to get my shade near to my skin tone. Get it from HERE.
- Finishing Powder used was ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Powder, amazing powder just on its own as well. Check it HERE.
- Setting Powder used to set my highlight and contour , MY favourite LAURA MERCIER Translucent Setting Powder, Check it from HERE.
- Contour Powder i used was a NARS contour Blush Gienah. Check It HERE.
- That Highlight From MUA Cosmetics Undress your skin Shimmer Highlights in “Radiant Cashmere” get it HERE, and “Pink Shimmer” Get it HERE.
- Concealer used were LA GIRL PRO CONCEALER: Get it in France from HERE, and from the UK HERE.
- GERARD Cosmetics HYDRA MATTE liquid Lipstick “Boss Lady” & “1995”, from their website.
Now be ready for Christmas LOOKS.
Thank you for reading, If you have any questions, leave them down below and I will gladly answer you.
If you have not yet subscribe, Please do now and do not miss future posts.