How are you doing? Who doesn’t like a sugar cane? Like seriously most kids or even adult hahahha. It is one of Christmas popular Candy.
I was inspired by an amazing Makeup Artist Cecile @glittergirlc , check her page here for more amazing pictures.
- BENEFIT cosmetics ka-BROWS creme Gel N6 , Get it from HERE.
- NYX Cosmetics White Jumbo Eye Pencil to draw the sugar cane, Check it HERE
- JUVIA’S PLACE Nubian Palette 2
- LANCOME Hypnose Drama Mascara in Black, get it HERE.
- Foundation used was LANCOME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 24h, Shade N14. Get it from HERE.
- Finishing Powder used was FASHION FAIR Oil Control Pressed Powder, amazing powder, my Favourite for years. Check it HERE.
- Setting Powder used to set my highlight and contour , MY favourite LAURA MERCIER Translucent Setting Powder, Check it from HERE.
- Contour Powder i used was a NARS contour Blush Gienah. Check It HERE.
- CHEEKS SLEEK MAKEUP BLUSH BY 3 Brown Sugar PALETTE, with contain blusher and highlight at the same time. Check it HERE.
- COLOURPOP Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip in CREEPER & SILHOUETTE
I would love to know your thoughts on this look. Please comment down below.
Thank you for reading, If you have any questions, leave them down below and I will gladly answer you.
If you have not yet subscribe, Please do now and do not miss future posts.