Hope you are good.
I am coming back with a look I achieve a while back, using glitters. I am not particularly fan of glitters but i am trying to get use to them and also like them.
Glitters on the eyes give a kind of Sharp Look and “Bling Bling”. And when done on a cut crease style, it is absolutely gorgeous.
- BENEFIT cosmetics ka-BROWS creme Gel N6 , Get it from HERE.
- MORPHE BRUSHE 35P Palette. Get straight from their website.
- NYX Cosmetics: Face&Body Glitter GL11 Colour VIOLET, very affordable as well, Get it from HERE. And the Second Glitters was Liquid Crystal Liner in “Dramatic Sparkle”, Get it from HERE.
- Lashes from eBay, Get a pack of 10 at affordable price, check HERE.
- Foundation used was ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Stay In Place, I mixed Deep Amber & Truffle to get my shade near to my skin tone. Get it from HERE.
- Finishing Powder used was ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Powder, amazing powder just on its own as well. Check it HERE.
- Setting Powder used to set my highlight and contour , MY favourite LAURA MERCIER Translucent Setting Powder, Check it from HERE.
- Contour Powder i used was a NARS contour Blush Gienah. Check It HERE.
- That Highlight From MUA Cosmetics Undress your skin Shimmer Highlights in “Radiant Cashmere” get it HERE, and “Pink Shimmer” Get it HERE.
- Concealer used were LA GIRL PRO CONCEALER: Get it in France from HERE, and from the UK HERE.
- COLOURPOP Cosmetcis Lip pencil in “Dazzed”
- COLOUREDRAINE Cosmetics Lip Gloss in “WHIP APPEAL” .
I did little Video to show off this gorgeous Glitters on my EYES, Watch it from HERE.
Thank you for reading, If you have any questions, leave them down below and i will gladly answer you.
If you have not yet subscribe, Please do now.