Today I am coming with an Unusual Look. By now you will have probably noticed that i love colours and accessories when it comes to makeup. Although I am still improving my skills, I have definitely now found the type of makeup that suit me.
So today i am showing you a FLOWER CHILD inspired Makeup look. It was so fun recreating this look.
If you are wondering what FLOWER CHILD or HIPPIE means, then you read more about it HERE.
To see more pictures of this look and also the video, click HERE.
DETAILS OF PRODUCTS USED:
- BENEFIT cosmetics ka-BROWS creme Gel N6 , Get it from HERE.
- NYX Cosmetics Crystal Liquid Liner in PINK , get it HERE.
- MORPHE BRUSHES 35U Palette and for the Contour as well.
- CLAIRE’S for Glitters, Flowers and Eyes Lashes
- Foundation used was ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Stay In Place, I mixed Rich Mahogany & Truffle to get my shade near to my skin tone. Get it from HERE.
- Finishing Powder used was ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Powder, amazing powder just on its own as well. Check it HERE.
- Setting Powder used to set my highlight and contour , MY favourite LAURA MERCIER Translucent Setting Powder, Check it from HERE.
- Contour with MORPHE BRUSHES 35U Palette
- That Highlight From SLEEK MAKEUP , Highlight Palette in SOLSTICE , get it HERE.
- Concealer used were LA GIRL PRO CONCEALER: Get it in France from HERE, and from the UK HERE.
- COLOURPOP Cosmetics Lip liner in Dazzed
- KYLIE Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipstick in colour POSIE K
- Lip topped up with Sleek highlight Solstice Palette, the shade Hemisphere.
Thank you for reading, If you have any questions, leave them down below and I will gladly answer you.
If you have not yet subscribe, Please do now and do not miss future posts.