Hi Everyone & HAPPY EASTER
How are you doing? Thank you for always staying connected to my blog. It has been more than 02 months I uploaded anything here, that was due to personal reasons that I will not be able to share unfortunately. I am so glad to be back, because i have more surprise in store and more idea to make my blog more interactive
Today I am going to share a look I thought I would call Easter Makeup look inspired, but I intend to do another one for you guys.
Please let me know your thought down below.
- BENEFIT cosmetics ka-BROWS creme Gel N6 , Get it from HERE.
- MORPHE BRUSHES 35U Palette
- JUVIA’S PLACE NUBIAN PALETTE 2
- DIVINE DESIGNZ COSMETICS 3D Mink Lashes
- NYX liquid crystal Liner in Crystal Pink. Check it HERE.
- Foundation used was LANCOME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA 24h, Shade N14. Get it from HERE.
- Finishing Powder used was ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR POWDER MAKEUP, check it HERE.
- Setting Powder used to set my highlight and contour , MY favourite LAURA MERCIER Translucent Setting Powder, Check it from HERE.
- Contour Powder i used was a SLEEK FACE FORM CONTOUR in DARK. Check It HERE.
- CHEEKS FREEDOM PRO BLUSH&HIGHLIGHT. Check it HERE.
- COLOURPOP COSMETICS Lippie Stix in Brink & Ellarie.
I would love to know your thoughts on this look. Please comment down below.
Thank you for reading, If you have any questions, leave them down below and I will gladly answer you.
If you have not yet subscribe, Please do now and do not miss future posts.