How are you doing? How are you preparing for the festive seasons? I have so much on my program, but i decided that i would be doing a series of Christmas Inspired Look. And here is my first take on it. Check more pictures of this look on my Instagram HERE.
A lot of discounts and sale are on, so don’t miss those offers by checking details of products used for this look, breakdown down.
Here are the details of product used for this makeup:
- ARTDECO Cosmetics Mineral Lip Styler N9, get it HERE.
- JEFFREE STAR Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in colour REDRUM.
- JUVIA’S PLACE NUBIAN 2 Palette
- NYX Cosmetics: Black Gel liner & Smudger, get it HERE.
- Foundation used was ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Stay In Place, I mixed Rich Mahogany & Truffle to get my shade near to my skin tone. Get it from HERE.
- Finishing Powder used was ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear Powder, amazing powder just on its own as well. Check it HERE.
- Setting Powder used to set my highlight and contour , MY favourite LAURA MERCIER Translucent Setting Powder, Check it from HERE.
- Contour Powder i used was a NARS contour Blush Gienah. Check It HERE.
- To draw on the face MAYBELLINE Master Precise Liquid eye liner in Black, get it HERE.
- To Draw on the face ESTEE LAUDER Liner Black Liner in ONYX, Get it HERE.
I would love to know your thoughts on this look. Please comment down below.
Thank you for reading, If you have any questions, leave them down below and I will gladly answer you.
If you have not yet subscribe, Please do now and do not miss future posts.